BHUTAN VISA INFORMATION
- You will need a passport and visa to enter and exit Bhutan. Keep a photocopy of your passport, visa pages and flight ticket separate from the originals when travelling.
- All visas are approved from Thimphu and are only issued to tourists booked with a local licensed tour operator, either directly or through a foreign travel agent.
- All visitors (except Indian nationals) must obtain visa clearance from Thimphu before coming to Bhutan.
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of six months from the date of entry into Bhutan.
- There are restrictions on the import of medicines into Bhutan. You can bring your prescription and other medicines in quantities clearly for your own personal use. You should carry copies of the prescription with you if possible.
- Yellow Fever vaccination is required for travelers who are arriving from, or have transited through, countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.