MALDIVES VISA INFORMATION
- British nationals can get a tourist visa for up to 30 days on arrival in the Maldives, provided you hold a valid onward or return ticket and enough funds to cover your stay.
- Staying for longer than 30 days without the proper authority is an offense.
- If you intend to work in the Maldives you will need to get a work permit before you arrive. You must also pay a security deposit to the Ministry of Finance.
- Your passport should be valid for the proposed duration of your stay. No additional period of validity beyond this is required.
- Yellow Fever vaccination is required for travelers arriving from countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- UK Emergency Travel Documents are accepted for entry, airside transit and exit from Maldives.